Benefits for All Levels
Individual $40 & Family $60
- Personal invitations to receptions, special events and tours.
- Savings on art classes, workshops and camps for all ages.
- Subscription to the Polk Museum of Art newsletter.
- Free admission to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium, the Florida Holocaust Museum, Bok Tower Gardens.
- Free admission to MOSI (Museum of Science & Industry) during February and July.
- $4 off admission to the Armed Forces Military Museum.
- Half-price admission to The Florida Aquarium.
- 10% discount in The Shop at Polk Museum of Art (some restrictions apply).
Sponsor - $100
All of the benefits listed above, plus
Enrollment in the Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museum (ROAM), granting FREE admission to more than 160 museums in the United States and Canada.
ROAM includes over 160 museums. Here are some local favorites with the regular admission cost:
- Orlando Museum of Art - $10 admission
- The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art in Sarasota - $25 admission
- Norton Museum of Art in Orlando- $12 admission
- Cornell Fine Arts Museum in Orlando
Enrollment in the Southeastern Reciprocal Membership Program (SERM), granting FREE admission to more than 75 museums throughout the Southeastern United States.
SERM includes over 75 museums. Here are some local favorites with the regular admission cost:
- The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens in Jacksonville - $10 admission
- Lightner Museum in St. Augustine - $10 admission
- St. Petersburg Museum of Fine Arts - $17 admission
- Tampa Museum of Art - $15 admission
Advocate - $250
All of the Sponsor-level benefits, plus
Enrollment in the North American Reciprocal Membership Program (NARM), granting FREE admission to more than 700 museums in the United States and Canada.
NARM includes over 700 museums. Here are some local favorites with the regular admission cost:
- Salvador Dali Museum in St. Petersburgh - $24 admission
- Lowe Art Museum in Coral Gables - $10 admission
- The Bailey Matthews National Shell Museum in Sanibel Island - $11 admission
- Great Explorations Children’s Museum in St. Pete - $10 admission
Patron $1,000 - $5,000
All of the Advocate-level benefits, plus
- Personal invitations to Patron previews and special receptions.
- Polk Museum of Art facility rental availability for a seated dinner (some restrictions apply).
- One gift membership at the Household level for a person or household of your choice.
Refer a friend and get a free month of membership!
Tell your friends about Polk Museum of Art! If they join, we will add a month to your membership to show our thanks. You can earn up to a year for FREE! Have your friends call 863.688.7743, x249 or stop by the Visitor Services Desk. Don’t forget to have them mention your name at the time of purchase!