Polk County Public Schools, 4th-Grade Tour
We are excited about the upcoming school year and are looking forward to seeing your students during their 4th-grade tour!
Tours will proceed as follows:
- A 90-minute, docent-led tour of:
– the two main gallery exhibitions
– the Taxdal Pre-Columbian Gallery
– Material World and What the World Eats exhibitions
- A maximum of fifty 4th-grade students at a time may visit the Museum each day.
Please schedule as many tour days as your school needs to accommodate all of your 4th grade classes.
- The students will be split into two groups; keeping individual classes together.
If you need to cancel a tour, please call the Museum's Education Department as soon as possible at 863-688-5423.
Before Your Tour
Contact Ellen Chastain at EChastain@PolkMuseumofArt.org or 863.688.7743 ext. 227