Polk County Public School’s 4th Grade Tours
We are excited about the upcoming school year and are looking forward to seeing your students during their fourth grade tour!
The tour plan is as follows:
- A 90-minute, docent-led tour consisting of:
– The two main galleries with a focus on figurative art.
– The Taxdal Pre-Columbian Gallery.
- Material World and What the World Eats exhibit.
- A maximum of fifty 4th-grade students at a time will visit the Museum each day. Please schedule as many days as your school needs to accommodate all your 4th grade classes.
- The students will be split into two groups; keeping each individual class together.
If for any reason, a school needs to cancel a tour, please notify the Museum as soon as possible to eliminate unnecessarily calling in our volunteer docents. 863-688-5423
Before Your Tour:
Utilize Pre-tour Teaching Materials
Please use Google Chrome for Presentations
Contact Ellen Chastain at EChastain@PolkMuseumofArt.org or 863.688.7743 ext. 227