Membership Matters Social Share Challenge Entry Rules
Entrants for the Summer Art Camp prize or six-week adult/teen class must have a membership at the Household level or above.
Your Entry must meet the following criteria:
- Must be original posts.
- Contain only content for which you have required all consent and approvals.
- Must be an Instagram and/or Facebook follower of the Polk Museum of Art.
- Must follow all rules as described in the contest description as well as General Rules.
- Cannot contain, as determined by the Polk Museum of Art, content that is sexually explicit, violent, derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, professional or age group, which violates any law, or which communicates a message inconsistent with the positive good will to which we wish to associate.
Submissions must not:
- Violate any third party rights, including but not limited to, copyrights, trademark rights, or rights of privacy or publicity.
- Contain defamatory statements.
- Include threats to any person, place, business, or group.
- Be obscene or indecent.
By submitting an entry, you represent that:
- You are the creator of the submission.
- You own the rights to the submission.
- The submission does not infringe upon or violate the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of any third party.
Rights to Entries
By submitting an entry, you:
- Irrevocably grant the Polk Museum of Art, the unconditional and perpetual right and permission to copy, publish and post, in any social media throughout the world without additional review, compensation or approval from you or any other party.
- Entrants retain all ownership in the submitted images and videos and only grant limited rights to the Polk Museum of Art to repost as described in (1) above.
- Agree not to instigate, support, maintain or authorize any action, claim or lawsuit against the Polk Museum of Art on the grounds that any use of the entry, or any derivative works, infringes any of your rights as creator of the entry, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights and moral rights.
The name of every week's winner will be selected at random from those entries who have completed all the General Requirements during that week.