After School Art (Ages 5 and Up)
Mondays, 4:30 to 5:30pm (Doors open at 4:20pm)
Skill Level: Beginning to Intermediate
Fee: Free for Members, $5 Non-Members per child per visit
This is a program designed for the parent and child to learn and work together. Lessons vary in medium and are designed to be adapted for use at home. Each class is an independent lesson.
PLEASE NOTE: Doors open at 4:20pm. Doors close at 4:40pm unless classroom maximum capacity of 60 is reached before. Make sure to get in line early for this popular program!
• September 30 – Self-Portrait (charcoal)
• October 7 – Pointillism (felt tip pen)
• October 14 – Broken Color (oil pastel)
• October 21 – Plein Air (watercolor)
• October 28 – Landscape (acrylic)
• November 4 - Slice of Life (soft pastel)
Questions: Contact Ellen Chastain at EChastain@PolkMuseumofArt.org or 863-688-7743 ext. 227
Thanks to our Polk Museum of Art Education Sponsors who help make our programs possible: