The Polk Museum of Art will reopen on Sunday, Sept. 17, 1-5 p.m. following several days of closure due to the effects of Hurricane Irma.
The museum has the following updates to events:
- Polk State Day originally scheduled Sept. 7 is rescheduled for Sept. 19.
- Art Lab originally scheduled Sept. 9 is rescheduled for Sept. 23.
- VSA Student Reception originally scheduled Sept. 9 and rescheduled for Sept. 16 is postponed until further notice.
- The Boiled Books Workshop originally scheduled for Sept. 16 is rescheduled for Oct. 7.
- The Docent-Led Tour originally scheduled for Sept. 16 is canceled for this month.
- Creative Yoga originally scheduled for Sept.17 is canceled for this month.
All other programs and events will resume as scheduled beginning Tuesday, Sept. 19.
The museum’s hours are: Tuesday – Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Sunday, 1-5 p.m. Admission is free daily.